Welcome to Point Harbor!
Helping people to LOVE God, GROW themselves, and SERVE others.
We will go all out to make Point Harbor services into environments where God is glorified, you are eternally impacted, and your friends want to come back.
Some things you might like to know about us:
- We are a multi-racial congregation.
- Our worship time features upbeat music led by a dedicated and talented team of musicians.
- Our teaching pastors' messages are practical, "where the rubber meets the road" lessons that relate the Bible to our lives and the world we live in.
- We are located at 2705 Taylor Road in the Western Branch area of Chesapeake, Virginia (across from Chili's and Sam's Club).
- We have several worship options for you to choose from: Taylor Road Campus in the auditorium at 9:00 AM and 10:45 AM on Sunday, The Message Video Cafe at 9:00 AM and 10:45 AM on Sundays, Volume Video Venue at Cinemark on Sundays at 10:45 AM and Point Harbor at Afton Place at 10:45 AM on Sundays. If you have a flexible schedule, you may want to consider visiting us at the 9:00 AM service. (Our 10:45 AM service is the busiest.)
- We offer children's programs (birth through 5th grade) during all three services. Plan to arrive 15-20 minutes early to get your children checked in, enjoy a beverage from our Coffee Kiosk, and get settled in your seat.
- We have Sunday worship services geared especially for preteens and teens:
5th-6th grade service (GAP) @ 10:45 AM (Student Ministries Building)
7th-8th grade service (Wildside) @ 10:45 AM (Student Ministries Building)
9th-12th grade service (4thirty1) Saturdays @ 6:00 PM (Student Ministries Building)
What We Believe